Friday 26 August 2016

#TheGoldseason:Adekunle Gold Writes Appreciation Letter To Everyone.


Image result for adekunle gold album
The Gold album by Adekunle Gold is surely the album of the moment and I say this personally.It has been a while I listened to an all-round incredibly good album like it.Back to Back,the songs are spectacular.I won't stop praising Adekunle Gold and the amazing work done on the album.The more I listen to the songs,the more I love them.Shout out to the great YBNL boss himself,Olamide Baddo,the producers of the songs on the album and Simi for the wonderful song arrangements/mix.

Adekunle Gold posted an open letter of appreciation on IG yesterday to thank everyone who has made the Gold Album an on-going success.It is truly a Gold Season for him and I wish him all the best.Read the letter after the cut.


No comments:

Post a Comment