Thursday 3 November 2016

#ThrowBackThursday Joke .

I remember one very old and funny joke my brother told me when I was younger. It goes thus : 

Money lender meets money borrower at a bus stop and ………………..

Money lender: "I have caught you today! You have been hiding from me all along but you forgot that every day is for the thief but one day for the owner. Where is the money you borrowed from me and refused to pay back? Answer me now o before I drag you to the police station".

All the while, money borrower was quiet and shaking his head. He spots a knife beside him and thinks to himself “Let me kill myself with this knife so that this man will stop troubling me because of the money he lent me”. He takes the knife ,stabs himself and dies.

Money lender: “Ehn ehn, so you think you can carry my money to heaven? NEVER!” He also stabs himself with the same knife and dies.

Meanwhile, there was this man who has been watching the scenario from a near distance. “I have to see where this fight ends in heaven” he says and stabs himself.

And then there is this person reading this absurd story and probably laughing at something so unrealistic.

Please who is the REAL Mr. Stupid in all of these people? LMAO.

Anyways it’s just a joke.LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment